Friday, September 14, 2007

it looks as though my vacation fun for 07 has come to a close (or has it?). this year i caught up with college girlfriends in the cayman islands, had fun in vegas with dianna and the italians, danced and beached in miami, danced some more in canada, drove along the coast of california (and attended my favorite wedding ever), saw my old friend emil get hitched in jamaica, and rested and laughed my ass off in costa rica.

on the beach in jamaica



view from the villa porch



some pics from costa rica





costa rica slide show (use the orange arrows)

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

while i was in costa rica, sahleel baby turned three years old



while i was in boston for work, eleanora and beatrice (family friends of gianma's) from italy lived in my apartment. i got back in time to go to the adams morgan day festival with them. eleanora, beatrice, gianma, me, yonas, sara, dianna, gianfillipo and seba had a fun day together. the italian girls got new piercings. in the evening chiaki and alvaro brought their new doggies and met up with us for walking around adams morgan and then some dinner at a hooka bar.




yonas' photos from adams morgan day here

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel defeated on the twin battle. I love you, but not enough to lick you. Ami wins.... Dee Dee and I will go for a long trip to heal our broken hearts....

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

after seeing all the licking I really feel left out of that night's activities... some love I got.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home