Thursday, October 19, 2006

here's some pics from our show two sundays ago

chiaki being graceful


nanna candelaria, our guest artist


"laura loo"


ami's performance was my mom's favorite


my favorite raqs east choreography


the triplets doing my favorite move that they do


mmmOOOOneeekkkaaa


raqs sahara doing an aida noor original


fun show!

this past sunday me and chiaki were heading out to maryland to snoop around ikea and hang out with my mom. while chiaki and i were driving up to burtonsville i was on the phone with my mom and she mentioned that she wanted to take us to a new "vietnamese soup" restaurant. "you mean pho?" i asked and immediately regreted opening my mouth and braced myself for the seizure that i knew chiaki would (and did) have in the passenger seat upon hearing the word...pho.

i surrendered to their pho cravings. lo and behold, my mom brings us to this new pho restaurant called "Pho Real". for real...it was called..."Pho Real". awesome. my friend Dee Dee and i had spent time and effort coming up with pho restaurant names like pho real, pho sho, and pho 99 (where all of the pho is 4.99) and these vietnamese guys ripped our name.

unfortunately "Pho Real" was closed, and we had to go to Pho 88. i'm still not sure how i feel about pho. when i first start eating pho it is magically delicious, but 15 minutes later it is no longer any good. salty misery. even though i got the small serving. i will try it again, though, pho sho. *snort*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm Pho...... I must say I also enjoyed the hotdog and cinamon bun at Ikea. : ) Where is YOUR picture from the show, by the way????

6:29 PM  
Blogger Ebony said...

that hot dog was amaaaazing. i must have been starving. i didn't like any of my pics from the show. i look mentally challenged.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home