Friday, September 22, 2006

arabian nights show



last night me, chiaki, colleen, tribal remix and raqs east performed in yucy's arabian nights show. it was more fun than i expected it to be. took me awhile to get the hang of dancing again after our break in august. this helped alot.

afterwards, me and chiaki were hungry, as usual. what was unusual was the weird service we got from the first restaurant that we tried to go to as well as the one that ended up eating at.

here's one of many examples. when i politely asked our waiter for some bread (the bread that everyone gets while waiting for their food). he scoffed and replied "you get bread with your sandwiches". a few minutes later he plunked it down on our table and sauntered away.

me: have we been drinking?
chiaki: no
me: could we be drunk and don't know it? and we're being bitchy to people and that's why they're being mean to us?
chiaki: maybe they think we're prostitutes?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home