Wednesday, October 08, 2008

i know i've said this before, but no, really this time.

last night i laughed harder than i have maybe ALL year. the kind of laughing fit where i actually fell onto the floor and was lodged in between the couch and the coffee table in bubby's apartment. where all i could do was involuntarily kick my legs and cry big tears and surrender until i could be released from the fit. me and gianma were making fun of something poor bubby was wearing. sorry bubby, but thank you for wearing that, we needed that laugh.

this morning i was sadder than i have been maybe all year, though. i sure miss my monkey and can't wait to see him again.

we're both excited for me, though.

here goes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chiaki said...

where was your brand new camera...? I want to see what on earth he could have been wearing on that night....!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home