Friday, September 12, 2008

last night monkey accompanied me to mr yogato. it tasted better than tangysweet, but it still had the icey, grainy texture that i do NOT like in frozen yogurt. on to the next!

yonas, ami and i have also begun touring DC in search of the perfect deep fried shrimp shumai. ami has declared that the best place is in NYC in the basement of some Japanese department store (sounds mythical to me). we sampled Sushi Go Round in Chinatown yesterday. me and Yonas are sold, but ami "these are good...but..." on to the next!

we are also taking yonas out for his first lobster roll ever next week. yum!

here is the pinkberry, song. i LOVE it. i think the song sounds the way the yogurt tastes. it makes me dance in my seat. it makes monkey stop what he's doing, stare at me for a second and yell "what the FUCK?"

monkey don't like frozen yogurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home