Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Under A Desert Moon 6

it's been a hectic and fun week of rehearsing and dancing. it's a time when we all sing "see you forever" to each other at the end of each long night and make jokes about bringing air mattresses to the theater. it's a also a time when we laugh the most and stress the most. but, less stress this year, and more giggles.

here's us (raqs sahara and raqs east)



we got raqs east in on the "din daa daa" battle and took it to the big stage. i can't...even..EXPLAIN how bursting with pride and excitement i was watching this from the wings every night. i still can't believe that people will let me realize my crazy ideas :) and do it even better than i imagined.



my B2 girls. aren't they lovely?



they did me so proud



well, i'm off to florida with monkey, chicken and dianna for some relaxing. *sigh* but i can still hear the show music in my head.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already miss you now that I don't see you forever. Din Daa Daa was brilliant, I hope I get to watch it again...! Have fun in Florida and come back safe!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home