Monday, June 12, 2006

i've been television free for 4 and a half days. that's right, i'm quitting. i've quit once before for a month. this time it might be for good. except that i can watch netflix movies. but i'm even cutting down on that. i found that life was getting a tad too cramped full of things to do, therefore i was bordering on getting (*gasp*) stressed out. i don't let myself get stressed out, EVER. it's only happened a couple of times and that was enough to let me know that i don't want anymore. no thanks.

i've been even happier without tv :)

now everything that needs to get done gets done. there are more dance parties at my place now. (me and sahleel are the only ones at the parties, but it's all good).



i even cooked me some dinner one night. seafood OCHAZUKE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home