Wednesday, October 12, 2005

blood of the cloned lamb


yesterday, i almost convinced kumie that starbucks uses the blood of cloned animals to decaffeinate their beverages. actually, i didn't come close to convincing her, but kumie is pretty smart, and she argued with me about it, so..that counts for something.

kumie: there's not even enough cloned animals to...do you know how EXPENSIVE it is to clone an animal?

me:...do you know how much MONEY starbucks has?

bojangles kept telling me to shutup all day yesterday. and not just 'shutup' but like 'shaaaadddupppppp'. i guess i was a bit chatty. i don't know why, i woke up that way yesterday. another of my friends was telling me to shut up later that night, too. after bojangles bought me one of those pumpkin lattes he told me i could pay him back by "shuttin up". :(

after i left the studio last night, me and a good friend headed out for dinner. he said that we were going to some place that i had never been. right he was, i just don't know where this cool little place popped up from. it's called Busboys and Poets and it's right off of the U Street Corridor. it's a bookstore/bar/restaurant/lounge/stage and it does a pretty good job of being all of those things. this place is super cool, for real, check it out. i know i'll go often now that i've found it.

there's a benefit party going on tonight at FIVE that i won't make it to. but it looks cool. i'll be dancing elsewhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kumie said...

Bah, you didn't come close to convincing me, but for a while, I did actually believe that YOU might believe what you were saying was true.

11:39 AM  
Blogger storker said...

lol--& you still going.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home