Thursday, October 06, 2005

bastards of craft revisited



here's a pic from the bboy battle last weekend. check out toys, the grand prize winner, sitting on the floor on the left. he's a lil asian kid wearing a white shirt with a collar. see the girl to his right wearing a grey and white hat? oh my god, that girl can DANCE. i've seen her out a handful of times, and it's to the point that you stop what you're doing to watch her. you just can't go on...things will never be the same. you place your hand on your chest in wonder. and i'm not just talking bgirling, the woman can groove. okay and sitting on the right side of the photo, wearing a black tank and black pants is Flash, the 2nd place winner. his style was aggressive, to me, anyway. to his right are some bboys wearing lots of red. the one guy told me they were from Richmond. when he told me the crew name it sounded something like 'lab rats'...but i think i misheard...

other highlights of the fair included me buying a surprise gift for my best friend from one of the vendors. i can't disclose what it is, cause...somehow that chick found my blog! but i got her som'n weird, cause we had a lil spat on the phone earlier that day. i'm such a rotten girl. but the fair was a good place for me to snag som'n for her cause LOOK! LOOK WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO! KNITTING!



what IS that thing? but, she's cute, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home