Thursday, December 20, 2007

sundays annual SD student showcase



ami's super cutie intro to tribal class waiting to step on stage for the first time. they made her proud.



raqs east made me want to be in raqs east again.



raqs west performed an urban fusion piece dreamed up by me. i'm so thankful and lucky that they're down for doing this fun and crazy stuff...



um, yeah, i made them..."battle". and they were like "sure, let's do this thing". and the crowd (including myself) went nuts for it. so fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Justina said...

Hey ebony thanks for linking to my blog! Do you really live in Djibouti sometimes? Your life sounds fun. You have levitating co-workers, for one thing! I'll try to post more often in 2008; it's one of my resolutions. Happy New Year!

2:00 AM  
Blogger eleKtrofly said...

"i'm sally o'malley and i'm fifty. fifty years oooold."

your 'about me' made me laugh ;)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home