Wednesday, March 28, 2007

slideshow

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

i am reluctantly back from my 4th winter music conference. i won't bore you with the tedious details of days on the beach, afternoons lounging at hotel terrace parties, and crazy nights of dancing and laughing, i have a travel journal for that.

okay, maybe a little...

yes, i stayed in an all boy room my first night at the hostel, but they turned out to be two very cool german boys...and one well mannered american who i learned had gotten stole in the face by my friend amir previously. however, trying to change clothes wrapped in a towel was a pain in the ass so i switched to a girls room which i shared with two sweet irish girls who slept alot.

the pics in slideshow above are of what went on during the day. i never took the camera out at night. someone needs to invent a camera small enough for me to go dancing with. maybe it can be like a ring...or a necklace?

some of my favorite moments of the week:

tortured soul at nikki beach. amazing live house music band. the lead singer plays the hell out of the drums and sings his ass off simultaneously.

meeting bassnectar at the OM Records party. he was just standing there by himself when i walked over to him. we took some pics together and he decided that he wanted to smoosh his face into my hair.

getting krunk with my little brother and all of his friends

hanging out with marcia all week and getting to kick it with mona

finding a waiters tray at a party and dancing with it for my friend emil (only he will get this)

getting to hang with amir and see johann again (and meet kea)

worst moment of the week:


getting a stomach virus on the last afternoon of my vacation.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you get that cute blud dress?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Ebony said...

didn't get it. but still considering it for some summer weddings. can i wear that to a wedding?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home